Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rozen Maiden AMV: Ballad of the Rose and the Raven




Anime Generique! is a new blog I'm starting? and at the moment, I'm not quite sure what format it will take.  I do know that time will not allow for me to keep up with all the latest series, so this will likely record my thoughts on shows I've re-watched to the max!

While I get the foundation sorted out I thought I might open with the only AMV I've ever made.  At least until I make another one.

Rozen Maiden is one of the shows I found early on in my hobby and which I still gleefully enjoy even after 8 years on.  I'm eagerly anticipating that it should get another sequel... and don't watch the Zuruckspulen dub... just... don't.

The song is 'In My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep,' from composer Yuki Kajiura, sung by Emily Bindiger.

This came about in one of those unfortunate periods of time when I couldn't stop forming a sequence of scenes from Rozen Maiden to the opening tumble of words.  so I exorcised my inner mindscape onto Windows Moviemaker and attempted to give this vision form.  It took over 30 hours, and every time I watch it I see another flaw emerge.

I hope to begin providing blog specific content of a sort in the near future, and for now leave this moody experiment here for you wayward early explorers.

Until it begins in earnest, The Cure-all Pill

No comments:

Post a Comment